The Vision of VIOKYT PACKAGING SA is to offer our customers products and services that meet their requirements with respect to them, their needs, and respect to Society and the Environment.
To achieve our vision, we are implementing an Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System in accordance with the requirements of international standards ISO 9001:2008 and 14001:2004 respectively.
Management and employees are committed to:
- Apply procedures for continuous operational and workforce improvement.
- Recognize all environmental aspects of our operations and have adequate resources to monitor, control and minimize all significant environmental impacts.
- Prevent pollution in all context of our activities.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation, continuous improvement of our environmental performance and quality of the provided products and services.
- Encourage change as the only way for improvement.
On the basis of the above VIOKYT has set the following quality and environmental objectives:
- Continuous monitoring and analysis of customer complaints, deviations and errors.
- Systematic monitoring of changes in the external environment, in relation to technological developments, customer expectations and trends of the market.
- Prevention of pollution that may result from its activities.
- Targeted and continuous training of workforce regarding the obligations of compliance with quality, and environmental processes, by focusing on awareness.
This policy is communicated to the staff of the company and is available to anyone interested.