to Dunapack Packaging in Romania
- The best Packaging Solutions
- The Future of Packaging
- Made for your Ideas
- Work with us!
- We care for our Environment
The owner of Dunapack Packaging in Romania is the Austrian Holding Prinzhorn Group, founded in Vienna in 1886 by Anton Mosburger – the biggest manufacturer of paper-made packagings in Central and Eastern Europe.
Main activities of the group:
- Manufacture of raw paper for corrugated cardboard, obtained from processing waste paper.
- Manufacture of corrugated cardboard packages including services for planning, design and construction.
- Recovery and recycling of paper waste
Integration of these three activities is a priority for the owner, offering all the partners and customers of the group, including those from Romania, the guaranty of sustainability and performance that results from the synergy of these activities: