to Dunapack Packaging in Romania
- The best Packaging Solutions
- The Future of Packaging
- Made for your Ideas
- Work with us!
- We care for our Environment
Since the design, graphic and quality of the used cardboard and the packaging as a whole are essential in differentiating them from other similar packagings, all economies in this field will be costly in time if the following steps will not be observed:
Main steps in conceiving a new packaging:
- Drawing up a data sheet with the client's requirements comprising all the necessary data for manufacturing the product
- The data sheet must contain the following items:
- printing model
- color printing order
- dimensions of the box
- data regarding cutting
- fabrication route
- number of nests
- other data required for production.
- Processing the data in the informatic system in order to elaborate the price offer
- On client's request samples are made and forwarded for approval.
- Client approval for suggested model or models is to be gained.
- Making necessary steps for manufacturing:
- realizing printing graphic (used in cases when boxes need to be printed)
- checking printing graphics by the designer and forwarding to the client for approval
- obtaining the "pass for press" from client and the approval for printing graphic to execute the blocking plate based on the graphic
- making cutting dies
- the launching, following up and checking of orders for the cutting dies are made by the responsible designer
- The product is considered homologized after execution of the first box and signing its data sheet by the homologating committee.