Investor Relations is established for use and protection of shareholding rights within related legislation, articles of incorporation and other intracompany arrangements in line with the equation, transparency, accountability and responsibility principles set in parallel with corporate governance principles set in parallel with corporate governance principles issued by Capital Markets Board (CMB) in June 2003, revised in February 2005.
Investor relations reports directly to the Board of Directors and ensures the communication by and between the Board of Directors and shareholders. Investor Relations director is directly reporting to corporate governance committee.
Main Responsibilities of Investor Relations:
- Recording the secure, net and updated data of shareholders
- Replying to written information requests about company of shareholders except for information not declared to public and confidential or trade secrets
- Ensuring the assembly of board meeting confirming to legislation in force, articles of incorporation and other intracompany arrangements
- Preparing the documents which may be useful to shareholders for the board meeting
- Recording of vote results and submitting the related reports to shareholders
- Ensuring to include beneficiary information from the annual and interim activity reports in the annual activity reports in order to inform shareholders
- Monitoring and considering each and every aspect of public statement including the legislation and company’s disclosure policy