to Dunapack Packaging in Poland
We are the largest professional manufacturer of paper, corrugated cardboard and packaging in Central Europe
International scale allows to share best practices among plants within our group
Prinzhorn Holding employees over 6000 people in 15 countries
We have been in Poland since 1999 and our team has over 300 employees
We have the "Employee Friendly Employer" certificate
We offer jobs in one of fastest developing economy sectors
Being a family company, which is independent of shareholders or stock exchange fluctuations, we may shape our operation knowingly considering not only business results but also recognizing our key values:
- We are glad that we can contribute to successes of our Customers.
- Our innovations serve our Customers' solutions.
- We have respect to each other and to our environment.
- Our success is based on teamwork and entrepreneurship.
- We promote continuous improvement of our employees.
These 5 simple principles provide grounds for our everyday operations and our desire is to be appreciated just for them.
Whom do we need
As an organization we employ both technical staff (mainly in the profile of paper/ printing industries, mechanics, automation, electromechanics, etc.) and specialists in other supportive departments, i.e. finance, administration of customer service departments.
Major areas in which we usually seek employees are:
- Machine Operators, Operator Assistants
- Electrical Mechanics, Automation Engineers
- Designers of Packaging / Graphic Designers
- Sales Representatives
- Customer Service Specialists
- Production Planners, Transport Planners
- Administration Employees (Accounting, Controlling, IT etc.)
In Dunapack Eurobox we wish to create good job positions together with employees.
We offer our employees:
- Employment stability
- Attractive salaries
- Awards for innovative approach
- Private medical care
- Additional life insurance
- "Family Friendly Company" Programme
- Holiday bonuses (additional holidays)
- Study and language course financing
- Managerial skills development programmes (Leadership/ Management Academy)
We have certainty that what distinguishes our company is the work environment – which fosters both the development of employees and company. We simply like to have ideas, get involved in new projects, and undertake interesting challenges. And what is most important, we want to be the best team in industry. We work together to achieve it every single day.
How to apply for a Job?
Check our job offers and send us your CV to the following address: